Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super NoVa Realty

I choose the name super NoVa realty for a couple of reasons. The first and most important reason is it is the area that I hope to service. I don't want to limit myself to just the county of Fairfax and sometimes venture into Arlington county or the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church. I want to help people find homes from as far south as Fredericksburg and as far west as Winchester all the way north and east to the borders of Maryland or DC.

The second reason I choose the name super NoVa realty is it described what is about to happen in real estate. With market absorption rates as low as under two months in some areas and with interest rates at record lows demand is far out pacing supply. According to the rules of supply and demand when demand is higher than supply then prices will go up.

The real estate market finds itself in an interesting situation. Trends show us that prices have begun to hold steady in most areas and it will be the real estate market that leads people out of this recession. The end is in sight and it is possible that as soon as this summer the market is going to beginning trending upwards. It is even possible that we are close to another market explosion.

If you would like to know the market absorption rate for your area or a free price trend analysis then please contact me through my main site www.SuperNoVaRealty.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment